Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Welcome!

This is the first unofficial post of Questionable At Best. Hopefully you guys enjoy what I have to say, and hopefully it will be just as enlightening as it is entertaining.

One of the reasons I started this was sheerly for practice. I'd love feedback, good or bad. I can take it I swear! Whether it is content, length, or a lack thereof, I want to hear about anything from the poor use of a verb to punctuation errors. Don't be afraid to throw a little bit of good reports in with the bad because if I jump off a bridge this post won't last too long!

Seriously though the people that I hope will read this regularly all bring something different and special as far as what they can do to help me improve my own writing.

What you can expect from Questionable At Best is opinionated postings about hot topics in the sports world. Anything from the reasons behind why the Jays are drawing 11 000 a night in attendance, to... I don't know... lets say, why Pete Rose should be let into the Hall of Fame.

Topics will not necessarily all be on the field but they will all be relevant. I hope to post every Monday.

Thats Questionable At Best.

1 comment:

  1. This blog opened my eyes to the world of sports in Canada.

    ReplyDelete